1. Necessary conditions for quality products: Ao Sao believes that first-class quality needs to be guaranteed in five aspects. That is, the desire to create first-class products; first-class quality control standards; first-class management team; qualified and stable raw materials; first-class production inspection equipment.
2. The first-class quality management system is the basis for the production of qualified products, and the strict quality management system guarantees that no defective products leave the factory.
3. All achievements are the result of wisdom and hard work.
4. Product quality is the core of the company's life and zero tolerance for quality issues.
1. Refractory materials required for the production of modern advanced technology industrial furnaces.
2. Achieve customer longevity and cost expectations.
3. Engage all employees in quality management and continuous improvement.
4. Never compromise on quality issues.
1. Reduce the cost of customer's refractory unit consumption.
2. Provide technical support for customers to use our products correctly.
According to the characteristics of refractory production process and ISO system, strict quality management standards have been formulated. It stipulates that the quality inspectors must conduct fixed-point and quantitative inspections on the finished products and semi-finished products of each process, and cross-check with random sampling. Unqualified semi-finished products and batch products with unqualified rate are scrapped in time, and the workload of each process is determined by the quality inspector of the next process.
A strict quality traceability system from raw materials to production ensures that no non-conforming products enter the sales market.
Production process control
The production process determines the quality control system of 10 main processes and 33 sub-processes, and each process is strictly under the control of quality standards.